Getting pregnant is so stressful, on top of a stressful job. Using essential oils and herbs to help you relax can also help you get pregnant.
Here is a great tip to unwind and relax run a hot bath and add some essential oils in, like a few drops of lavender oil or geranium oil. Not only do the oils help you relax but they also help improve your fertility. You can add a drop of geranium oil to your face cream.
- Geranium oil - balances hormones and regulates your cycle, calms emotions and reduces stress. Benefits women with endometriosis. Smells great.
- Partridgeberry (Mitchella repens) - is an excellent uterine tonic for female fertility. It restores the lining of the uterus. It is good for a congested uterus present in conditions like endometriosis, adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, PCOS, absent period, and ovarian cysts.
- Angelica root (Angelica archangelica) - Angelica is an excellent warming herb that increases circulation, dispels cold from the reproductive organs, while supporting the nervous system, promoting relaxation, peaceful thoughts, and reducing anxiety
- Raspberry Leaf Tea - Strengthening and toning the uterine wall. The uterus needs a lot of vitamins and minerals to function properly and red raspberry leaf tea has almost all of them. Red raspberry leaf is high in Vitamins C, E, A, B and has significant amounts of major minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Epsom Salts - Epsom salt has Magnesium which is easily absorbed through the skin. It can help with Stress, by keeping your cortisol levels under control. Addressing magnesium deficiency prior to conception can also be crucial to maintaining a healthy Pregnancy.
- Yarrow - Helping improve relaxation during illness, and relieving cramps associated with hormones or illness.
- Agnus Castus - This is a very helpful remedy for women who experience miscarriage because of a luteal phase defect (shortened second half of the cycle) or insufficient progesterone levels. It stimulates the function of the pituitary gland, which controls and balances our hormones by producing the luteinizing hormone. This increases progesterone production and helps regulate a woman’s cycle.
- Pro-peptase- Starting to be recognised and used in the US by Gynaecologists. Helps with inflammation scar tissue especially after a C-section, women with endometriosis and PCOS.
Best of luck.
Leave a comment or ask any questions
Caution You should not take any of the above herbs if you are taking, The Pill, Fertility drugs, HRT or any other hormonal treatment or other medication unless they are recommended by a registered, experienced practitioner. Pregnant or breastfeeding.